CALL US NOW.
Let us save you money, time & stress, end your dispute today!0800 246 1218 FREEPHONE0787 060 4478 MOBILE
Request a free call back:
Civil & Commercial Mediation ServicesCLICK HERE
Workplace & Employment Mediation ServicesCLICK HERE
Testimonials VIEW ALL
- " I thank you for exhibiting your Mediation skills in this case and am satisfied that had it not been for the expertise that you showed throughout the Mediation process then this matter may well have not been resolved and may have continued to an expensive hearing."
Patrick Currie, Solicitor - Addison O Hare Solicitors, Walsall
- " The parties had become somewhat entrenched, the Court proceedings had not been pursued with any great vigour and there appeared to be no solution in sight. Our clients and us would like to thank you for assisting the parties in coming to a settlement on the day of the mediation and we would certainly recommend you to other solicitors."
Natalie Wolfe, Solicitor - Beachcroft LLP, Leeds
- " I was very pleased by your assistance in this matter having received a report back from Louise Campbell - Brown who was equally as complimentary. In fact I have recommended your services to at least two other commercial dispute clients and I may revert to you in respect thereof shortly."
Paul Verlander, Partner - Carpenter & Co Solicitors, Surrey
- " Although negotiations were difficult... a satisfactory result was founded at mediation. I thank you for your assistance, without which a fair resolution would not have been achieved. Eric Bowes are happy to recommend you to others."
Gurbinder Gill, Associate Solicitor - Eric Bowes Solicitors, Birmingham
- " I am writing regarding your recent involvement with Victim Support and the help which you gave us by providing a mediation service within our organisation. As you know, I had been experiencing some difficulties which were occupying a disproportionate amount of my time and which certainly required the intervention of an independent organisation in order to achieve an amicable resolution. I am pleased to tell you that your mediation has proved successful and that there has been positive feedback from the individuals concerned. I would like to thank you and am grateful for your urgent attention to my request for assistance. Should the need arise, I would be happy to utilise your services again."
Victim Support - Yvonne Murray - HR Business Partner, Central England and Wales
- " Harvinder's quiet but determined approach was the difference between the case settling or proceeding to a litigious end. This was a classic example of how to mediate a dispute."
Jonathan Smith, Senior Associate - Eversheds LLP, Newcastle
- " I genuinely believe that if it wasn't for your professionalism and assistance, the parties would not have settled on the day. My client informed me that he was extremely pleased with the outcome, I will certainly recommend you to other solicitors."
Helen O Brien-Quinn, Solicitor - FBC Manby Bowdler Solicitors, Telford
- " Had this case not have gone to Mediation it would have ended up before the High Court in London for trial by jury. Your interpretation skills were clearly an advantage which was one of the reasons we chose you to mediate. My client was pleased with the outcome and that he can now lay this matter to rest."
Paul Balen, Partner - Freeth Cartwright LLP, Nottingham
- " Thank you for acting as a mediator in this matter. I found you to be skilful and professional and your involvement certainly led to settlement of the dispute."
Anthony Krikler, Solicitor - Gillhams Solicitors LLP, London
- " ...You recently conducted a mediation... The issues related to a boundary dispute which had been ongoing for many years and which was headed inevitably towards very expensive litigation. My clients and I found you to be professional and effective and I am pleased that this very acrimonious matter has now settled. Thank you for your assistance I would not hesitate to recommend you to other firms."
Greg Saunders, Solicitor - Hadens Solicitors, Walsall
- " Should I need further assistance in the future, I will have no hesitation in recommending your services."
Janette Johnston, Partner - Landons Solicitors, Essex
- " This was a professional negligence case where there was a significant amount of ill feeling and I felt you controlled the position extremely well... I found your flexibility to be very useful in keeping down costs. As you know I was able to participate in the mediation by telephone which meant that my charge to the client was greatly reduced and in the end the matter was settled satisfactorily."
John McArdle, Solicitor - McArdles Solicitors, Co. Durham
- " Neither my client nor myself had been through a mediation process before and we would like to thank you for your assistance in helping us to reach a settlement. My client found you to be very fair and willing to take time to hear all our issues - sometimes in great deal. I believe that this helped diffuse any tensions that existed at the outset and assisted both parties in breaking free from entrenched positions to try and find a workable solution."
Alex Kershaw-Moore, Senior Solicitor - Mendip District Council, Somerset
- " My clients and I were impressed with the resilience, pre mediation preparation by you. I was also impressed with how you focused the parties on a solution and indeed facilitation of the same. We choose you as we were impressed with your CV which displayed your extensive mediation experience, which bore fruition. I would happily recommend you to other law firms."
Mukesh Murria, Managing Director & Solicitor, Murria Solicitors, Birmingham
- " The request we received for instructions were clear and concise and were helpful in setting the agenda for the Mediation. The Mediation was conducted quickly and concisely, taking significantly less than a full day, due to the timing and tempo provided by the Mediator. Overall the Mediation was settled quickly between the parties, giving an effective and speedy resolution."
Cliff Morris, Associate - Paris Smith LLP, Southampton
- " After all this time we were able to reach a settlement with which both sides felt they had had some success, and therefore saved face, which negated the necessity for a very expensive two to three day trial. My clients were pleased with the outcome, did not feel browbeaten in anyway which I have seen in other mediations, and are therefore happy with the result."
Elizabeth Spence, Lawyer - Pickering & Butters Solicitors, Stafford
- " Your in-put in bringing the dispute to a palatable conclusion was very valuable indeed. Both myself and my colleague were struck by the tenacity that you showed in dealing with one of the parties' whose position had become particularly entrenched."
Andrew Lund, Senior Partner - Rees Page Solicitors, Wolverhampton
- " Both my client and I, found you to be competent, friendly and professional throughout the whole process, we are both grateful that this matter was not re-listed before the Court and that you were able to facilitate a satisfactory settlement of this dispute."
Ian Cox, Managing Partner - Sarginsons Law LLP, Coventry
- " ...The sum of money being claimed was in excess of one hundred thousand pounds (£100,000). My client and I found you to be competent, friendly and professional throughout the whole process, and were delighted how quickly you were able to assist in facilitating settlement given the complexity and length of time the dispute had gone on."
Gareth Jenkins, Solicitor - Standley & Co Solicitors, Solihull
- " A party wall award had been appealed in the county court, and unfortunately both parties had racked up considerable legal fees, even prior to a final hearing of the matter. All parties were therefore concerned that no more unnecessary legal fees be expended. All of the outstanding issues were addressed and resolved through your mediation skills without which this dispute would have undoubtedly been listed for a final appeal hearing, thus still causing the parties considerable time, stress and expense. I would therefore like to thank you for your skill and help, and I would happily recommend you to other barristers, solicitors, and litigants in person."
Stuart J. Frame, Barrister - Staple Inn Chambers, London
- " The Claimant and Defendant had become entrenched and were no longer even on speaking terms. The costs which you undoubtedly saved both parties, in addition to the time and inconvenience, cannot be underestimated. My client was very impressed with both your attitude and manner during the whole process. Without your assistance I am confident that we would not have been able to reach settlement."
Michelle Caney, Barrister at Law - St Ives Chambers, Birmingham
- " My clients were delighted how quickly you were able to facilitate a satisfactory settlement, bearing in mind the significant amount of evidence that each party had put forward and the length of time our dispute had gone on."
Rachel Sorensen, Solicitor - Wright Hassall Solicitors, Warwickshire
- " Bearing in mind this dispute had been going on for nearly 2 years, you assisted us to facilitate a solution within a day... saving us the expense and time of a trial."
Mr Abrar Nazir, Birmingham
- " I found the mediation process to be quick, cheaper than going through litigation, and your mediation skills certainly were the reason for us being able to resolve the matter on the day."
Elizabeth Lucas, Birmingham
- " Having not attended a mediation before we were not exactly sure what to expect, however we found your approach comforting... we appreciate that you diffused a number of potentially deal breaking moments... and lead us to a solution which was agreeable to all... My wife and I wish to express our thanks to you for giving up your Saturday to mediate this dispute, bearing in mind it took all day, I would definitely use mediation again..."
Mr M Saville & Mrs J Saville, Leeds
- " You are a real expert and I count you as one of the leaders in the Mediation field, I would have no hesitation in recommending you as a Mediator or Mediation Trainer."
Dr Peter Fenn, Commercial Mediator & Trainer - University of Manchester, Manchester
- " ...The Academy of Experts has appointed you as the lead Mediator on 14 occasions. All of these appointments have been Commercial disputes, and the nature of the disputes have varied from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of pounds, and ranged from breach of contract, housing disrepair to probate disputes."
David Wilton - The Academy of Experts, London
- " ...The dispute... had been going on now for a considerable period of time... we were delighted how quickly you were able to facilitate a satisfactory settlement, bearing in mind the position the defendant initially took."
Clare McKechan - CHBC Architects, Leamington Spa
- " Your down to earth approach, and the fact that you treated me like a human being rather than another case number was refreshing... This matter was resolved and concluded in a day which allowed me to focus on my business and not take up months of my time and the considerable expense of preparing for trial."
Steve Khela, Managing Director - SMS Computer Solutions, Birmingham
- " The cases were all of a consumer and or contractual nature and varied in value from a few hundred pounds to several thousand pounds. The feedback from the disputants was very positive and many commented that they would not have pursued their complaint without your assistance."
Chris Benson, Principal Advice Officer - Sandwell Trading Standards, Sandwell
- " I wish to put on record our gratitude to you for the patience and time given in order to reach this settlement."
John Connolly, CEO - MortonConnolly, Bristol
- " I was more than a little worried that I would be intimidated into a decision that would have been unfair... However with your skills available to me, I believe that the correct result was found..."
Mark Cutler - Himley Garden Buildings, Halesowen
- " ...Our solicitor, my partners and I, were impressed with your expertise and how quickly you grasped the issues in dispute, as well as the underlying not so apparent issues, which you subtly tackled at the appropriate times... due to your mediation skills we achieved all of our objectives."
J Mondair, Director - Kaymans Apparel Ltd, Birmingham
- " I was the Part 20 Defendant in a landlord and tenant dispute... After an afternoons negotiations, and coming close to walking away without settling, a settlement was achieved, I wish to thank you for your diplomacy and mediation skills, as it was a long afternoon, a 3 party dispute with 7 people for the claimants, and although I was not represented and the other 2 parties were you ensured that the process was even handed..."
Lloyd Kuber - Home & Away Estate Agents, London
- " With regards to the recent mediation you conducted between Cousins and one of our customers, I wish to thank you for your assistance... Similarly we successfully settled a previous dispute you mediated for me in October 2003 and I would not hesitate to recommend you..."
Mr Richard Foster, Operations Manager - Cousins Furniture, Dudley
- " His knowledge of the mediation process is commendable and he is a real credit to the CIArb."
Karen Cheel ACIArb, Member Services Department - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London
- " Both my colleague and I... were delighted how quickly you were able to facilitate a satisfactory settlement, bearing in mind the complexity and length of time our dispute had gone on..."
Mr Abid Hussain, Manager - Aspects Housing Ltd, Birmingham
- " ...You were involved in the resolution of hundreds of disputes whilst employed as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) / Civil Mediator for Sandwell Mediation Services... I would have no hesitation to recommend you as a Mediator."
Mr WDE Shipman, Chair - Central Mediation Services, West Bromwich
- " Your input was instrumental to an agreement being achieved; within four hours you managed to somehow lead the parties to a solution, bearing in mind they were poles apart at the beginning of the session and a solution did not appear to be possible initially."
Sophie Biedla, Solicitor - Berrymans Lace Mawer Solicitors, Liverpool
- " …acrimonious boundary dispute…further complicated the claimant was the defendant’s brother, whereby they were not even on speaking terms to one another, resulting in other family members becoming drawn into the dispute and proceedings being instigated and three years worth of litigation…you managed somehow to lead the parties to a solution and avoid an expensive court hearing. We are grateful for your assistance and would readily refer you to other law firms."
Dilshad Kaur Judge, Senior Associate Solicitor - MK Gill Solicitors, Hounslow
- " Within two and half hours, you managed to get both parties to an agreement, bearing in mind this had been ongoing for 6 years...I am pleased to say the client got back approximately 45%o of his claim ... bearing in mind the defendant was initially refusing to pay anything ... I would be happy to use you again and recommend you to other law firms."
Clive J Probert F.Inst.L.Ex,Legal Executive - Geoffrey T. Smith & Co Solicitors, Wolverhampton
- " Harvinder had the ability to direct the parties' minds to what is usually the most essential issue, namely commerciality and maintaining the parties' attention was able to bring the parties to reach a compromise"
Sat Singh Bahia, Solicitor, – Consilium Legal Limited, Birmingham
- " … never attended a mediation before … a contractual matter … a commercial deal was done … you saved us money, time … hassle … I was surprised at how quickly you got us to a solution…"
Daniel Johnson, Finance Director (UK) & Controller North Europe – Tremco Illbruck Limited, Wigan
- " There were several issues in play; the main ones being a company, business dispute over an oral contract between the parties concerning an exit strategy and purchasing of a business...You managed to bring this year long dispute to an end within two and a half hours...a satisfactory resolution was founded, which would not have been possible without your mediation expertise, I would have no aversion in recommending you to the rest of the profession."
John McCormack, Solicitor, – Terry Jones Solicitors, Shropshire
- " I am grateful for your assistance on Monday for bringing this two-year long dispute to an end within four hours…My client and I found you quickly understood the issues in dispute, bearing in mind you only had the mediation bundle shortly before you were due to mediate…"
Alexandra Watts, Solicitor Advocate, – Wolverhampton City Council, Wolverhampton
- " … A highly sensitive matter…You were absolutely fantastic … Remaining impartial…Having been let down by a different mediation provider … You are our choice of mediation provider."
Rakpinder Singh Basra, Housing Officer, - Nehemiah UCHA Housing Association, Birmingham
- " You have mediated for clients of CSK Legal on three separate occasions and that, on each occasion, settlements have been achieved … You had an ability to grasp the fundamental issues quickly, develop trust and confidence, and quickly build a rapport because of your firm, polite and professional manner."
Craig Kelly, Director & Solicitor, - CSK Legal, Birmingham
- " …you have mediated 195 telephone mediation cases for us which have all concerned disputes between landlords, tenants and where applicable their agents…Equally you mediated and resolved in one day a very complicated family dispute which had been ongoing for five years. The claimant father was suing his daughter and son in law (defendants) for £1,790,000 over properties, you conducted the mediation in Punjabi at times as the claimants first language was not English."
Jo Holland, Chief Executive Officer, - Small Claims Mediation, Leicester
- " …the delegates were all senior government officers, lawyers & judges…we are grateful you wrote & delivered this bespoke training program for us at such short notice. What enhanced the theory were the real-life examples of the cases that you have mediated which reinforced the learning…a real expert in the mediation world, the training you delivered actually exceeded our faculties expectations, a view which was shared by all the delegates. We have further training coming up in Dubai and Nigeria, which we will require your value input on. "
Olukayode B.A. Fabunmi, Director, - Business Law Academy, Nigeria
- " …mediating our very complicated workplace dispute for the MOD Schools in Cyprus…four members of staff…alleged bullying, disability discrimination, unlawful deduction of wages, a grievance, as well as an Employment Tribunal claim being lodged…We required a mediator with a wealth of experience and your work mediating in different countries was of benefit to our case…You made the parties feel at ease managing to build trust and rapport quickly…led them to a solution. "
Jane Myers, ACEL, Chartered MCIPD, Human Resources,- Ministry Of Defence, Germany
- " You ensured that you conveyed all of your extensive expert knowledge … to the elite of the Turkish legal and mediation world…the delegates were Lawyers, Judges, University Lecturers / Professors, Arbitrators, some were also Mediators (who had already received CEDR Mediation Training), to include Mediation Trainers and the first ever Turkish Mediator…you went over & beyond, delivering advanced mediation techniques…truly did surpass all of our expectations, a 100% pass rate, bearing that in mind we are planning on having another training session in 2017, which we want you deliver…The fact that you built rapport very quickly, combined with your down to earth approach and good sense of humor, made the training that much more enjoyable, I freely endorse you as an expert mediator and mediation trainer. "
Miss Bennar Aydoğdu LL M MCIArb, International Lawyer, Arbitrator, Mediator, CIArb Management Member, Chairman Education & Membership Committee, Immediate Past Chairman CIArb European Branch, Turkey
- " Lack of trust, suspicion, strong personalities and miscommunication …alongside several underlying issues, which you quickly identified and very diplomatically handled…led to the two employees not being able to work alongside each other…It was reported back to me that you used a great deal of tact, diplomacy and empathy, as one of the employees was extremely emotional, taking the time to listen to both employees at length. The solution which you helped the employees arrive at, allows for them once again to work alongside each other."
Andy Winter, Chief Executive, YMCA, Coventry & Warwickshire
- " …we had two employees who had a number of issues with one another, stemming from a number of new changes which had been implemented, one being a senior member of the organisation…Lack of trust, suspicion and alleged ineffective communication were all key drivers which were fueling the dispute, alongside some underlying issues…overall, they found the process useful and constructive and you managed to resolve this year long dispute. I would of course happily recommend you to other organisations."
John Woolley, Chief Executive Officer, Head of People, Culture & Governance, British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, Leicester
- " I contacted you on the 10th May 2017 and within a few days you had the mediation set up, to include liaising with me over the weekend to ensure all was in place…The Trustees and I wish to place on record our thanks for helping to put this sensitive dispute ‘to bed’ in less than one day, especially as it had been going on for a considerable period of time…allegations of bullying and negligence as a result of a manager whistleblowing. This then led to the manger making a formal complaint against a senior member of our organisation…not only were you the first to respond to our enquiry unlike some of your competitors, some who did not even respond, but as pre-mentioned you promptly set up the mediation and more importantly got the parties to settle. "
William Parkinson, Vice Chair, YMCA, Coventry & Warwickshire
- " I observed you mediate a very complicated three-party dispute yesterday...a business acquisition … the situation became untenable…directors instigated proceedings against the two consultants for £150,000. The parties were extremely difficult, driven by emotion & principles. It was a long day, with difficult conversations to be had, with both camps, which you did not shy away from, and handled sensitively, yet firmly … The dispute had been going on for over three years, but you somehow facilitated the process and got the parties to a settlement within seven hours. It is an understatement to say that your mediation skill set is impressive…"
Steve Redman, Director, Legal Adviser & Accredited Mediator, - Essmar, West Sussex
- " … complicated finance dispute over a credit agreement … against a well-known large defendant finance company... going on for years; the correspondence was substantial … claimant was uncompromising and not the easiest of personalities to manage… during the six hour mediation you diplomatically persuaded him to reflect on his own behaviour…with the defendant finance company and their solicitors…You were able to help him manage his expectations and eventually … both parties reached a settlement they all found acceptable. "
Mike Faulkner FCII CIP, Managing Director & Accredited Mediator, - MyForte Solutions Limited, Warwickshire
- " I am a former employment lawyer of 30 years, & employment judge…a complicated dispute…breach of contract between a company…following a house fire, insurance claim …I was fascinated …you magically led the parties to an agreement in 5 hours, the dispute had been going on for 3 years…parties were extremely difficult, highly emotive … with immense patience & a light touch of humour at exactly the right moments, you diluted the hostile atmosphere & kept the parties focused…I saw you display a myriad of exemplary mediation skills …you tried various different options, which you knew how & when to use based on your extensive mediation experience, until one worked. It was a pleasure to watch a true expert mediate, and I must say I learnt a great deal. As a former employment judge, I was impressed by what you achieved. It went beyond what a court might hope to achieve. This mediation was a master class…it gave me something to aspire to."
Daphne Thomas, Solicitor (non-practising), Former Employment Judge, - Advocacy Management, Hertfordshire
- " My clients had never attended a mediation before & were quite apprehensive … you made them feel at ease … difficult & emotional day, which you assisted them through & somehow led them to a settlement … impressive it took you a day … this dispute had been ongoing for nearly three years…"
Sarah Robinson, Associate Solicitor, Geraint Jones & Co, Newtown, Pows
- " …my clients were very upset & sensitive about the dispute …hit an impasse more than once, including each side having made ‘bottom line’ offers. After some tense final negotiations, the parties reached a settlement (within five hours). I attribute that to the dogged determination with which you pursued a mediated agreement. You had previously conducted a mediation for a colleague in my team, which also resulted in a successful outcome. "
Simon Thomas, Partner / Solicitor, - The Wilkes Partnership Solicitors, Birmingham
- " …You have mediated three different disputes in which I was instructed, I am pleased to say that, on each occasion, all three disputes were resolved successfully…November 2008 neighbour / property dispute…November 2009 landlord & tenant… March 2017 commercial landlord & tenant matter…an ability to grasp the fundamental issues quickly, develop trust & confidence & quickly build rapport. Your fees were also very competitive…"
Michelle Caney, Barrister at Law & Deputy Head of the Chancery & Commercial Group, - St Ives Chambers, Birmingham
- " Required a mediator for a complex dispute with extensive workplace mediation experience, understood employment law & the way employment tribunals operate … who could mediate within 8 days… Impressed you resolved this within 5 hours … had been going on for over half a year … got to us on time despite all the traffic … arranged the mediation within 2 days … We’d recommend EDSL to others for workplace mediation … impressed by your references… know why those organisations had written such glowing references…will certainly be engaging your services if the need for mediation should arise again."
Karys Eagle, Recruitment & HR, - Woodland Academy Trust, Kent
- " Harvinder you were vital in reaching an agreement, which you somehow got us to within two and a half hours …I can move on with my life…I am not quite sure what you did or said to him in private, but it certainly worked, finally he started to make offers and to negotiate, which led to an amount which I could agree to."
Mrs Elizabeth Monether DipPFS, Independent Financial Adviser, - Shropshire Independent Financial Services Ltd, Shrewsbury
- " …thank you for bringing this three year dispute to a close within hours … claimant brought a sub lease which turned out to be a head lease…a fire damaged the premises…landlord refused to claim on the insurance policy…it was far from an easy matter …I would request your mediation services again & refer you to other law firms"
Peter Fitzpatrick, Solicitor, - Valemus Law, London
- " ...complicated commercial landlord tenant dispute. I do not know how the claimant was encouraged to make an apology but assume that it was a consequence of your intervention. After this the parties started to negotiate constructively...This amounted to a remarkable result achieving a settlement within about 7 hours, dispute that lasted for over 3 years...the second mediation concerned building work .... was all the more impressive as it was a telephone mediation ... just as effective as a face to face mediation but at a significant reduction in costs."
Tim Bennett, Solicitor, Partner, CEDR Accredited Commercial Mediator, Head of Department - Dispute Resolution, - Bray & Bray Solicitors, Leicester
- " I was disappointed not to have reached an agreement, but feel that the mediator did everything possible to try and reach a solution. The whole process was made as simple and 'painless as possible' and I felt confident to confide in the mediator and discuss all matters of the case."
Dennise Goddard, Claimant, - Coventry
- " … controlled the parties very well, being fair throughout, especially as the claimant was extremely entrenched… I would happily use you as a mediator & certainly would recommend your mediation services. "
Norman Younger, Director, – Maximiti, Manchester
- " Mr Singh dealt very well with a very complex and difficult case where there were serious issues to be resolved. "
Mark Oley, UK National Peripatetic Official (Casework & Organising) representative for NASUWT, - UK
- " It was a really useful and interesting observation ... One of the most valuable things I learnt was that it's possible and indeed necessary to be authentically yourself in one's practice as a mediator."
Dr Naomi Elton BSc (hons), MBBS, MRCPsych, MSc, - Consultant Psychiatrist, London
- " Would it be possible to observe another mediation with you when the opportunity arises? I say with all honesty, it was a privilege to be able to learn from you...This was an invaluable learning experience, I can’t recommend you highly enough, money well spent, and a must for any newly qualified, or even experienced mediators who want to observe an expert deploying his art!"
Dr Shivani Pal LLB; LLM; PhD, - Welfare Rights Adviser, Manchester
- " I was impressed with how quickly you responded & arranged the mediation…An amicable solution was found, which we are grateful for. I would be happy to endorse your employment mediation services and would recommend you to other HR professionals."
Kay Simpson MCIPD, Human Resources Director – Menzies Distribution Ltd, Edinburgh
- " You were instrumental in bringing the parties in this three-year dispute to an acceptable solution …I felt you grasped the key issues …You focussed my client on the commerciality of this dispute, who did take significant persuading… you took charge, clarified matters very succinctly …"
Ismaeel Malik, Solicitor – Rainbow Solicitors, Wimbledon, London
- " It was an extremely tense situation…however the mediation was conducted swiftly and to a satisfactory conclusion…You made us all feel at ease as we talked the delicate situation through…negotiations were conducted quickly and efficiently."
Neil Edgar, Managing Director – Edgar & Co, London
- " All of our workplace & employment mediation testimonials with just one click."
All Our Workplace Mediation Testimonials
- " ... We found you easy to talk to, appreciated the calm approach you brought to this matter. You were flexible, arranging the mediation very quickly...dispute had been going on for several months, within four hours you helped the parties negotiate an amount which we deemed to be acceptable."
Warren Staite-Loveridge, Director -The Construct & Create Partnership, Coventry
- " My advice to the client was to drop hands. Magically, and to be frank, I do actually think you were surprised also, you somehow managed to get my client a few thousand ...resolved this impossible situation within 3 hours"
Lee J Stephenson, Director – LJS Construct (North West) Ltd, Manchester
- " an IT software provider and a Law Services firm... outset the two directors were financially wide apart with their claims ... I was impressed by your neutrality and by concluding the disagreement within four hours. "
Dr Roger Hood QVRM TD DL, Director -Board Advisors Ltd, Surrey
- " He appeared hugely experienced at obtaining a sense of how the parties wanted to negotiate and where a deal lay. I observed a comprehensive example of how to mediate a dispute."
Clare Waller MCIArb, Solicitor, Senior Legal Advisor, Essex
- " He went above and beyond to ensure that I had understood the process, I would recommend him to anyone new to mediation looking for a good mentor."
Sofia Amato, Real Estate Solicitor, Bristol
- " Excellent attempts to mediate with a very difficult person.Excellent mediation ability and down to earth style."
Paul Clarke, Solicitor, Head of Social Welfare Law - Fountain Solicitors, Walsall, West Midlands
- " ...to observe a dispute regarding property and other assets between two brothers. I also witnessed a style of mediation that I have not observed ... and may be able to employ these styles when needed in the future."
Dr Hozefa Ebrahim, Consultant in Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine - Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham
- " With little expectation of achieving a settlement. It was most impressive to observe Mr Bhurji in action...It was an amazing outcome and a most powerful illustration of the benefits of Mediation and in using a skilled Mediator."
Dr Roger Hood QVRM TD DL, Mediator, Surrey
- " He put each participant at ease and this helped cover ground quickly. He was also able to invite the parties to see the situation from each person’s point of view."
Caroline Lewis, Senior Associate Solicitor, Employment & Litigation Department - Redmans Solicitors, Richmond
- " Your quizzing and grilling in between the single sessions with the parties was of great assistance to me; being challenged on next steps turned this from a mere observation to a very valuable learning exercise."
Lawrence King, BA (Hons) MABRP, Partner, Licensed Insolvency Practitioner - Critchleys LLP, Oxford
- " It was an incredibly useful learning experience for me, watching an experienced mediator at work ...I'd encourage any newly qualified mediators to observe Harvinder."
Andrew West, Employment Solicitor, Partner – Gotelee Solicitors, Ipswich
- " I contacted several mediators and providers for observations. Several did not get back to me, the others did not have any mediations for me to observe. You were the only one who got back to me promptly and positively. I contacted you in late November 2019, and was placed on your fast track mediation observation list. Very soon after you started to offer me mediations. "
Howard Davies FRGS Bsc(Hons) DipBiolSci, Chief Executive - The National Association for Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- " Unlike anyone else, you were able to offer me the ability to observe four mediations when nobody else either could or would. You cannot put too high a price on that support and the value that it delivers.Without a shadow of doubt, I would say that your approach is probably unique and your experience of nearly 20 years and over one thousand mediations shines through. Without hesitation, I would recommend you to any aspiring mediator whether that is for observations, CPD training or even initial training."
Dr Stephen Evans, Managing Director, Honorary Lecturer, Institute of Criminal Justice Studies – SAE Ltd, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- " you taught myself and 7 other solicitors on an Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediation training course. Every single one of us passed…I observed 3 mediations through you … an invaluable learning experience …I learnt various techniques, practises and useful tips…you did not deviate from what you taught us all on the course. In essence you practice what you preach."
Nisha Raikundalia LLB (Hons), Local Government Solicitor, Reading
- " It was a very valuable experience being able to observe such an experienced mediator. Asking theobservers their opinions in between sessions and challenging us on what we would have done was reallyuseful."
Emma Stevenson ACMA, Finance Consultant & Mediator, Cornwall
- " He went above and beyond providing the other mediation observers and myself ampleopportunity to ask questions and decipher techniques. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced mediator to observe."
Gavin Dingley LLM FCIArb, Barrister, Arbitrator, CEDR Accredited Mediator, London
- " This was an invaluable experience especially being new to the world of mediation.The skills which I learnt from you were independent from the way I had during myinitial training."
Safina Bibi LLB (Hons), Mediator, Yorkshire