Mediator Ike Ehiribe
1982 – Called to the Nigerian Bar
1991 – Notary Public for Nigeria.
1994 – Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK.
1996 – Called to the Bar of England & Wales (Lincoln’s Inn)
1998 – Accredited Mediator of the Academy of Experts (Q.D.R.) Qualified Dispute Resolver.
2005 – Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators.
2007 – Chartered Arbitrator.
Mediator Ike Ehiribe Relevant Panel Listing specific to Mediation and ADR.
- The Panel of Commercial Mediators of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- The Panel of Commercial Mediators of the Academy of Experts.
- The Panel of Commercial Mediators for Effective Dispute Solutions Limited.
- The Panel of Neutrals of the World Intellectual Property Organisation in Geneva(WIPO).
- The UK Patents office Panel of Mediation providers.
- Communication & Internet Services Adjudication Scheme
- IP & Electronic Media Panel of CIARB (www.communications-adr.com)
- The Panel of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets Leaseholders Dispute Resolution Scheme.
- The Property Panel of the London Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- The Public Access Barristers’ Association (PABA) Mediation Panel.
- Senior Adjudicator and Panel Convenor of the Tenancy Deposit Protection Adjudication Scheme.
- Senior Adjudicator and Panel Convenor of the Adjudication Scheme for Home Builders.
Mediator Ike Ehiribe Recent Dispute Resolution Training and Experience specific to Mediation and ADR
- Attended three day Construction Adjudication training course conducted by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in May 2004.
- Attended mandatory training course for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets Leaseholders\’ Dispute Resolution Scheme conducted by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in November 2005.
- Attended one day Training for the Dispute Resolution Scheme of the British Marine Federation in March 2007 conducted by the Academy of Experts.
- Attended Expert Determination Course conducted by the Academy of Experts in February 2009.
- Attended two day training workshop for Intellectual Property Mediators in May 2009 conducted by World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) in Geneva.
- Appointed Assessor of Mediators seeking panel listing by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators since 2004.
- Appointed by the Department of Constitutional Affairs to promote the use of Mediation in the resolution of disputes in May 2005 at the Bedford and Luton County Courts during the Mediation Awareness week.
- Appointed Course Director and Lead Trainer for the Tenancy Deposit Protection Panel and other Consumer Adjudication Schemes by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators since 2007.
- Delivered paper on the “Drafting of ADR Clauses in Maritime Contracts” at the School of African and Oriental Studies at the University of London in October 2008.
- As an Accredited Mediator I have conducted Mediations in well over 200 civil and commercial disputes on the County Court Annexed Mediation Scheme, the National Mediation Helpline Scheme, the Cost Controlled Mediation Scheme and Ad hoc.
- As a Chartered Arbitrator and Adjudicator I have issued well over 400 awards and decisions in civil and commercial disputes.
- As Counsel I have advised and represented diverse parties involved in civil and commercial disputes in the County Court, The High Court, the Court of Appeal, domestic arbitral tribunals, international arbitral tribunals, court annexed mediation sessions, and ad-hoc mediation sessions.
Mediator Ike Ehiribe Other Relevant Appointments
- Member the Hong Kong Mediation Council.
- Nominated one of the Judges of the 2nd I.C.C. (International Chamber of Commerce) International Commercial Mediation Competition held in Paris in February 2007.
- Former member of the ADR Committee of the General Council of the Bar (2006-2008).
- Former Interim Chairman of the ADR Committee of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators from January 2005-August 2005.
- Former member of the ADR Committee of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators from October 2001 – August 2005
To appoint this mediator please call 0800 246 1218 or email email@example.com