Mediation Workshop – Get More Mediations
Mediation workshop, delivered by a leading name in the mediation and mediation training world. I will teach you how to commence, grow, develop and maintain a mediation practice.
So, where are you in your mediation career? Whether you are thinking of becoming a mediator. Are a newly qualified, trainee mediator, or a seasoned mediator who undertook your mediation training some time ago.
You will no doubt be asking the same question. How do I get more mediations? For years I have had several enquiries from mediators asking me that very same question.
Have you tried a number of ways to get more mediations? Whereby they have not worked. On the verge of giving up, and or given up. Due to the time and money you have spent. Resulting in sheer frustration and apathy?
Tell us, how to get more mediations then?
I know exactly how to get more mediations. And how you too, can get more mediations. In short there is no one way. As a variety of strategies are required.
Through the workshop I have carefully developed you will learn exactly what you must do. But more importantly, what you should not do.
It has been designed based upon all of the experience I have gained as a mediator and mediation trainer. Therefore, I take out all the guess work for you. Dispel all the myths, and answer all your questions. Putting you safely on the right track.
This will save you time, energy, frustration and most importantly money. Within one day, you get all my knowledge and experience, and if you apply what I teach you, you will get those mediations. Make money and get a return on your investment.
That all sounds good, but what do I actually learn & get?
A carefully designed bespoke one day mediation workshop. Built upon my real-life experience of all the trials and tribulations of building a successful mediation practice. Gain tips, correct information & dispel any myths, from an expert international mediator.
- What are you currently doing & why?
- What is working, what is not & why?
- Getting rid of all the myths
- The basics, the obvious, or not so…
- Mediator CV
- Mediation observations
- Panel Memberships
- Digital / online – Website creation, client platform, search engine optimisation, best practices, Google Ad Words, paid advertising, social media, email marketing & client platform, legal directory listings, advertising.
- Print / offline, mail shots, leaflets, posters, QR codes, car stickers & promotional pens etc. Talks, presentations & trade shows.
- How to make clients choose you?
- How to turn enquiries into bookings.
- What you need to stop doing, what will you do next?
- Your own action plan to take away, with approximate implementation costs & time estimates.
Why should we believe you?
- I have been in your shoes. I too was a newly qualified mediator 17 years ago.
- I know how you feel, I know the frustrations of trying to build a mediation practice.
- I have wasted thousands of pounds on marketing, attending seminars, travel & accommodation. As well as the time and energy. If only I knew what I know, back then!
- No thanks, you are not experienced enough to join our mediation panel. And or, a whole other raft of excuses, the list was endless…
2002 – FAST FORWARD 17 YEARS – TO 2019
What makes you such an expert?
- I have built a nationwide mediation company & recognised brand.
- 17 plus years’ experience in mediation, in the UK & globally.
- A leading name in the mediation world.
- A Qualified Dispute Resolver, Accredited Commercial Mediator though CEDR, the ADR Group & the Academy of Experts.
- An Accredited Workplace & Community Mediator, through UK Mediation.
- Classed as an Elite Mediator with Clerksroom.
- The youngest ever commercial mediator to qualify in the UK at the age of 23.
- On the faculty of mediation tutors for the global organisation the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. For whom I teach, train & assesses potential commercial mediators. Moderate & deal with appeals for, on all mediation related matters, here & overseas.
- On the faculty of the ADR Group, for whom I deliver their commercial and workplace mediation training.
- Extensive mediation experience in face to face, telephone, court & time limited mediations.
- Mediated in excess of 1000 civil, commercial, employment, workplace, family & neighbour disputes across every single dispute sector.
- Specialise in all commercial disputes, including but not limited to, boundary, business, company, construction, contract, defamation, family, intellectual property, information technology, landlord and tenant, neighbour, professional negligence, property, shareholder, wills, employment & workplace disputes.
- Mediated between two, multi parties & teams.
- Was on the landlord and tenant deposit dispute mediation panel administered by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme when it existed. Mediated over 195 telephone mediations.
- 90% success rate.
- Mediated values in dispute from a few hundred, to and in excess of millions of Pounds, Euros, US Dollars & Indian Rupees, mediated in several different jurisdictions. Mediated in the UK, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Cyprus, India, Turkey & Holland.
- Delivered mediation training in the UK, Dubai, Greece, Kenya, Ireland & Jersey.
- A qualified Manager through the Chartered Management Institute (Level 5).
- An associate Teacher and qualified Trainer, holding the Certificate In Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Level 4).
Further mentoring and coaching is available, as well as implementing any aspect of the workshop you require.
For £750, you get attendance, course materials, refreshments, lunch, & a certificate of attendance for your CPD record.