Our Nottingham Mediators
Mediator Harvinder Singh Bhurji
The lead Mediator and Director of Effective Dispute Solutions Limited is Harvinder Singh BhurjiREAD MORE
Jane encourages people to take full advantage of the mediation process and the control...READ MORE
Dispute resolution; Professional negligence including Clinical Negligence; Product Liability; personal injury...READ MORE
David S Black
Has been involved in commercial and neighbourhood mediations and helped achieve resolution of disputesREAD MORE
As a solicitor and partner in Pinsents for more than 20 years, Andrew is highly experienced in negotiating dealsREAD MORE
Grants background involves both commercial and contentious aspects of the lawREAD MORE
Extensive experience of advising in a range of both civil and commercial disputes from boundary disputes to...READ MORE
Recognised as delivering outstanding customer service and utilising a wide range of skillsREAD MORE
Jeffrey C Rosenthal
I have been extensively involved in dispute resolution work, acting as an arbitrator, expert witness and mediatorREAD MORE
Tom has a wealth of experience in the world of litigation. He was a successful solicitor for nine yearsREAD MORE
Mediation Nottingham, our Nottingham mediators live, work in and cover the whole of Nottingham. Being local our Nottingham mediators can be with you within days, with no charge for travel time or costs.
They have been providing Nottingham mediation services for several years in a cost effective and confidential manner, covering every type of commercial, workplace, employment, family and neighbour dispute, with a very high success rate.
Our mediators have mediated for the following Nottingham law firms, solicitors, businesses & organisations; Freeth Cartwright LLP, East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS & Eon Energy Limited.
Our Nottingham Mediation Services / Nottingham Mediators;
- Are cost effective.
- Have a very high success rate.
- Have good availability and can be with you within 5 days.
- Cover the whole of Nottingham.
- Specialise in all disputes covering all sectors (commercial, workplace, employment, family & neighbour).
- Are highly experienced.
- Come from a variety of professional backgrounds.
- Are insured & supervised.
- Accredited and trained through one or more of the following mediation training bodies, CEDR, the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, the Academy of Experts, ADR Chambers and the ADR Group, who are considered to be amongst the leading mediation training institutes in Europe.