Mediator Harvinder Singh Bhurji
The lead Mediator and Director of Effective Dispute Solutions Limited is Harvinder Singh Bhurji. Since 2002 he has been actively involved in alternative dispute resolution, as a Mediator, Arbitrator, Conciliator, Mediation Trainer, Tutor and Assessor.
Mediator Harvinder Singh Bhurji Mediation Qualifications & Accreditations
Harvinder is a law graduate, a Qualified Dispute Resolver and an Accredited Commercial Mediator through CEDR, the Academy of Experts and the ADR Group, an Accredited Workplace and Community Mediator through UK Mediation, a Mediation Tutor and Accreditation Assessor for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Commercial Mediation training programme and is on their approved faulty list for whom he teaches and assesses for in the UK and overseas, as well as a qualified Manager through the Chartered Management Institute and holds a Certificate In Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
Mediator Harvinder Singh Bhurji Mediation Experience
- Mediated over 500 civil &commercial, workplace & employment and family disputes across all sectors.
- Several testimonials recommending Harvinder as a mediator.
- 90% success rate.
- Mediated disputes with a value of a few hundred pounds to millions of pounds.
- Over a decades experience.
- Experienced in face to face, time limited, court referred & telephone mediations.
- Mediated disputes between two parties as well as multi parties.
- Harvinder fluently speaks English as well as Punjabi, understands Hindi and Urdu and regularly mediates with clients who are unable to speak English and only these languages.
- He has written and submitted mediation articles to various publications.
- Assisting with the research into Court based mediation schemes commissioned by the then Department of Constitutional Affairs.
- He and Effective Dispute Solutions Limited hold professional liability insurance, copies of which are available on request.
Mediator Harvinder Singh Bhurji Mediation Panel Memberships
Harvinder Singh Bhurji is a member of the following;
- The Academy of Experts
- ADR Group
- ADR Services
- Association of Midlands Mediators
- British Marine Federation Dispute Resolution Scheme
- CEDR’s 125 mediation scheme
- CEDR Exchange
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Civil Mediation
- Council Clerksroom
- IDRS Immediation
- Manchester Law Society
- Mediators In East Anglia
- National Mediator Database
- National Mediation Helpline
- Oxcheps Higher Education Mediation Services
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Neighbour Dispute Panel
- Sandwell Consumer Support Network
- Sandwell Council’s Housing Arbitration Panel
- Specialist Mediators